While we are operating under restricted shooting conditions, the following rules will apply, in addition to the usual club rules. These are based on guidance from Archery GB. More details on their “Return to archery” policy can be found on their web site.
- All sessions must be booked in advance
- If you or any member of your household are showing symptoms of Covid-19 (as defined by the UK government) or are self-isolating, then you must not attend
- If you start to show symptoms within a week of attending a session you must inform the booking officer. The club will then inform the other archers who attended the same session as you. Your name will not be passed on. You will not be allowed to attend for 2 weeks
- You will be given a target face on your first session. You will be expected to take it with you and bring it to any following sessions
- Maintain social distancing at all times. This includes the car park and shooting lanes
- Only handle your own equipment. This includes lost arrows
- Targets are not to be moved
- No visitors or spectators
- Shoot in your allocated lane
- Arrive and leave promptly
Some parts of the club grounds will be out of bounds, such as the toilet, equipment sheds and equipment bench.
The committee will review these rules regularly and may make adjustments as required.